Click here to visit Punch Equipment's website:
Click here to visit Punch Equipment's 2012 Catalogue:
10 REASONS WHY EVERYONE IS CHOOSING AAA PUNCH EQUIPMENT
1. THE REAL DEAL - Since 1989 until present, PUNCH Equipment's team of designers and key staff are full time International accredited Masterboxing, Muay Thai and MMA instructors. We also Accredit thousands of Personal Trainers and Instructors per year. Goto http://www.punhfit.com.au
2. SAFETY STARTS HERETM - Design concepts are approved once all safety considerations have been incorporated - THEN a product is costed - You will pay a little more for PUNCH EQUIPMENTR however you will get much more than what you pay for!
3. TESTED ON HUMANSR = AAA QUALITY - We ensure each product is right, "fit for purpose", before you get it. Many PUNCH items hae been in documented test and development for over 15 years to get their AAA pretest certification!
4. NATIONAL PUNCH FACTORY OUTLETS - Exclusive access for Trainers, Gyms and Sports Clubs to wholesale prices from your local Punch Factory Outlet. Goto www.punchequipment.com for store locator.
5. QUALITY WE GUARANTEE IT - Best warranties in the world - In PUNCH you trust, so we reward that trust with an unequaled pre-test AAA 2 year plus PunchtexR limited lifetime commercial warranties in writing against workmanship and material faults.
6. TRUE WEIGHT GLOVES - You get what you pay for from PUNCH. Unlike many others, PUNCH boxing gloves are at least the advertised weight when you see the "weight" symbol in our catalogue.
7. COMFORT - Serious personal trainers, fighters & instructors choose PUNCH due to our ergonomic support and sport specific designs.
8. AUSTRALIAN OWNED - We are a 100% owned and managed Australian copany. Profits and jobs stay in Australia.
9. INNOVATION - PUNCH EQUIPMENTR never sits still. This year will see a large expansion of the range into Sports Specific Series, Boxing, Fitness, Muay Thai & MMA.
10. ONE STOP SHOP - PUNCH EQUIPMENTR have arguably the most comprehensive specialist boxing range in the world today, along with the largest boxing distribution warehouse in the Southern Hemisphere.
ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNER - MR BRUCE TOWNHILL
Bruce Townhill is the founder and Current CEO of Punch EquipmentR and PunchfitR . He started the business from a garage in Sydney.
Bruce is the master trainer of 35 World, Intercontinental, Commonwealth, South Pacific, Australian and State Champions, having trained over 200 Boxing and Muay Thai ringfighters and 22,000 students.
Bruce founded Sydneys BBP gym and Test Centre which was established in 1989 and sold as a going concern in 2011.
Bruce's passion for Muay Thai is reflected in him holding a dual certified Khru (WMC & Authentic Muay Thai Association) and WAMTC referee and judge. He also holds a blackbelt in Taekwondo.
Bruce is the author and presenter of Punchfit Vol 1 and 2 Padwork DVD's and is the author and demonstrator of Punchfits 50 Boxing Combination Manual. Bruce is the founder of Punchfits National externally Accredited Boxing & Kickboxing padwork and group exercise certifications for the fitness industry.