- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well ventilated area away from direct sunlight
- Use minimal baby powder to reduce odours
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, Sweat/Rot damage is not warrantable
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set - especially in commercial use over using a small insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty
- Do not do push ups in boxing gloves unless they have "push up zone" printed on them
- If the product is marked "washable", Hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry, avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
- It is recommended you have your equipment installed by a qualified tradesman to check what you are fixing into is suitable for the considerable forces that are generated with use
- If you change the fittings or filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your warranty
- Only use surgical spear gun rubber to fix the bag to the floor with the tie down feature
- Avoid D ring wear on strap boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain
- Bags hung with twisted straps and chain is negligent assembly and may void warranty
- Beating bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may punctue bags. Puncture damage is not warrantable
- Avoid dragging bags or pulling back on straps. This form of damage is not warrantable
- Avoid hanging bags near (within 1.5 metres) walls/mirros and other gym equipment
- Wipe bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week
- Spray lubricate "D" rings and chains and places where moving metal parts touch once per week
- WARNING: Inspect weekly for wear in strap rings, swivels, chains. Failure to do so can result in bag failing suddenly.
FLOOR TO CEILING BALLS/SPEED BALLS
- Do not over inflate - especially in hot conditions - inflate until ball feels firm (not hard) and your thumbs can push into material approximately 1.5cm
- Changes in air temperature will require regular "topping up" of inflated bladders
- Lick needle before inserting into bladders. Ensure you do not puncture bladdrs with needle
- Ensure floor to ceiling ball springers are not set too tight (should have min 30cm movement in any direction) as any less will damage the ball
- Ball straps and springers are perishable high wear and tear items and are excluded from warranty
- Set height of floor to ceiling ball at approximately chest height for best results
- The fitting of non PUNCH EQUIPMENT accessories will void your warranty
- Note - all bags/speed balls and floor to ceiling balls require weekly inflation/adjustment and maintenance
- Never strike speed balls/pads or bags with bare knuckles.
GEL PADDING WARNING
Gel will melt if left in direct sunlight, within heated cars or tumble dried. This abuse is not warrantable.